“CAN ELECTRICITY ENTER OUR BODY THROUGH THE FLASH OF DIGITAL CAMERA?.
Yes 100% it can happen……..
? This is a true incident, which happened with a 21 year old boy studying engineering. He died in Keshwani hospital. He was admitted in the hospital in burned conditions.
? The reason……..?
He went to Amrawati for study tour, while coming back, he was waiting for a train at the railway station along with his friends.
Many of them were taking group photo with their mobiles with digital camera.
? This boy was also there and trying to take group photo. The place where he was standing, complete group photo was not coming, so to get complete group photo he went a little back.
? The place where he was standing, there was a electric wire with 40,000 volt. As soon as he pressed the button of digital camera, the electricity of 40,000 volt entered the camera through the flash and then the fingers and the whole body.
? All this happened in a fraction of few seconds and 50% of his body was burnt, later on he died.
? This can happen with anyone as we all are using mobile.
Are we learned and responsible?
? Avoid using mobile phones at petrol pumps.
? Avoid using mobile phones when u’re driving.
? “When mobile is on charging don’t receive call”, 1st remove the charging pin and then receive the call.
? “When mobile is on charge don’t put it on bed or wooden furniture”.
? Pls don’t use mobile phone/digital camera -flash at railway stations or any other place, where there is a ‘heavy electricity wire’.
?Don’t use mobile phones where there is high electromagnetic waves or near electricity transformers etc.
?Don’t use mobile phone in the rain during lightning and thunder and if you must stay far away from windows and doors.
This is for your safety….
After reading pls share it, because you might save a life by sharing this information. Pls share with all ur contacts…
“Don’t just read, but remember to always follow instructions”.